Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Book Review: Kisses from Katie

                                                               


Ok, this may possibly be one of my favorite books EVER! I ordered it last week, after devouring everything I could find on Katie's blog. Katie is an incredible young woman who left everything she loved to go and serve the least of these in Uganda. Hers is a story of human frailty, loving Jesus, and learning to go the extra mile. What I love about this autobiography, though, is that it's really not about Katie Davis. It's about Jesus. As I read of Katie's adventures, I laughed and cried. It took me two and a half days to finish this book, because I simply could not put it down. And now I want to move to Kenya and bind up wounds and help to heal hurting hearts....... (:

No comments:

Post a Comment