Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Just popping in :)

Well, Christmas is over, and my 3-day Christmas break is over..... so now I have to get back to school, and lots of it :) However, I wanted to pop in and tell you all what an incredible Christmas we had!!! Not only were all the gifts I gave greatly appreciated ( the pendant almost made my mom cry), I got some pretty nice gifts too :) And we had some wonderful church services :) I think I'll need a whole post dedicated to Christmas weekend. However, I won't make you wait to hear what I was given....my parents presented me an envelope with a picture....of the camera lens that I've been saving for for a long time!!! So, in a few days, I'll have a beautiful new lens for my camera!!! And I'm just a teeny bit excited about it :)  Meanwhile, my mom has started a blog! I guess that's all for today...off to work on school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment