Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day! (part 2)





Happy Valentine's day!! Hope you all had an awesome day :D Aside from spending most of the day in bed while attempting to recover from pneumonia, I had a good day :D and doing a photo shoot with the kiddos was tons of fun....at least when they were all cooperating :D


Okay, so I promised photos...check! Next was songs I think.....


Alright, lately I've been listening to a lot of Jamie Grace's music. I love her light, joyful spirit, and the way that she simply loves the Lord. One of her songs talks about how she's a "God girl". She's not out looking for earthly romance, she's content in her Saviour's love. The song link is here, and one of my friends wrote a beautiful post about it here.  I also love this one by Jamie Grace. :D

Another of my favorite songs is "Faithfully", by Eric and Leslie Ludy, here.

This song by Rebecca St. James is one that I love. It's a good reminder to pray for my future husband, wherever he is at the moment.


I Will Be Here by Steven Curtis Chapman has been one of my favorite love songs since I was little girl.

When We're Together by Mark Harris is a new favorite....honestly, if I decide to play this on youtube, I end up replaying it about 50 times :)


I didn't actually include this in my preview post, but I thought it would be fun to show you some of my favorite books about love/relationships (:


Sacred Singleness

When God Writes Your Love Story

Preparing to Be a Help Meet

Passion and Purity






So, there you have it :) Happy Valentine's day!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment